- Any extra usage will be charge additionally.
- Price including Toll, Fuel, and Driver and on-board passenger insurance.
- Additional works or amount will be under a variation order.
- All our fleets are disinfection before and after each trip to prevent from any viruses.
- The company shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal Accidents, delay irregularities or the occurrence beyond our control.
Full Day Tour Sekinchan (10 hrs)
RM800.00 – RM1,500.00
Sekinchan is a well-known fishing and paddy farming village in Selangor. The fishing village is located to the west by the sea while its paddy fields sprawl along Federal Route 5, turning inland for about 6 kilometres and southbound till Kampung Sungai Sireh in Tanjung Karang, northbound till Bagan Terap in Sungai Besar, covering a total area of 180 square kilometres. Paddy needs abundant water to grow. The paddy fields and the irrigation canals between them are actually man-made wetlands that, if properly managed, can support a range of plant and animal life to flourish.
Along the way, can find a water path (aqueduct), a little bridge, birds, and of course the paddy. There are also factories which allow visits. The staff will brief on the paddy plantation process, type of rice, and so on. We also can purchase the rice here which is not available in the market. Besides rice, can get nice mangoes at the stalls along Sekinchan main road. On the other side of the road is the fishing village. Can also stop by to have a look at the fishing boats and jetty and have seafood for Lunch/Dinner too.
Full Day Tour to Sekinchan
- Hotel pick up from Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Paddy Field
- Visit The Seaside
- Visit Wishing Tree
- Visit Paddy Processing Gallery
- Hotel drop off