- Any extra usage will be charge additionally.
- Price including Toll, Fuel, and Driver and on-board passenger insurance.
- Additional works or amount will be under a variation order.
- All our fleets are disinfection before and after each trip to prevent from any viruses.
- The company shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal Accidents, delay irregularities or the occurrence beyond our control.
Full Day Tour Putrajaya
RM550.00 – RM1,100.00
Putrajaya is Malaysia’s third and latest Federal Territory. Built on an expansive marshland and former oil palm estate in Selangor, the city spans an area of almost 5,000 hectares and lies 25 km from Kuala Lumpur. Putrajaya takes over the administrative functions of the capital city Kuala Lumpur and is part of the Multimedia Super Corridor project of the Malaysian government.
Much organization and planning have gone into the development of Putrajaya as a modern city with the latest communication technologies and progressive infrastructure. The streets are elegantly designed with a European feel, along with well-paved roads while the government buildings are a blend of modern architecture with Islamic arts. Commercial, authoritative and residential areas have been divided into precincts that blend into each other cohesively. A waterway cuts through the city, flowing into a large lake. The concrete landscape is balanced with lots of parks, greenery and wetlands but because the land is relatively flat, it does not look lush.
Full Day Tour to Putrajaya
- Hotel pick up from Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Putra Perdana
- Putra Mosque
- Palace of Justice
- Millennium Monument
- Putrajaya Corporation Building
- Putrajaya International Convention Centre
- Putrajaya Botanical Garden
- Putrajaya Lake Cruise
- Hotel Return Drop Off