- Any extra usage will be charge additionally.
- Price including Toll, Fuel, and Driver and on-board passenger insurance.
- Additional works or amount will be under a variation order.
- All our fleets are disinfection before and after each trip to prevent from any viruses.
- The company shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal Accidents, delay irregularities or the occurrence beyond our control.
Full Day Tour Malacca (12 Hrs)
RM600.00 – RM1,400.00
Malacca is the historical state of Malaysia, rich with heritage buildings, ancient landmarks and colonial structures. It was here that colonial forces first made contact with Malaysia, which eventually shaped the country into its current economic and political system.
Today, in Malacca, you can still see the imprints of British, Dutch and Portuguese forces left behind in forts, museums, churches and towers. Visit Malacca for the cultural experience of a lifetime.
Full Day Tour to Melaka (12 Hrs)
- Hotel pick up from Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- St.Peter’s Church – Roman Catcholic Church build in 1710
- Dutch Square – Stadhuys 1641 – 1660
- Christ Church 1753
- Queen Victoria Fountain 1901
- Chinatown – Jonker street,
- Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill
- A’Famosa Porto de Santiago built in 1511
- Replica of Sultan’s Palace
- Melaka Floating Mosque
- Malacca River Cruise
- Hotel drop off